Women in Science
The exhibit shows to adults the history of women scientists, highlighting aspects and critical points usually unknown. The "women in science" topic is of national and international interest. A large number of Italian Ministry and European Union are focused on that theme and they are aimed at analysing and discuss all the aspects around this science and society topic.
The exhibit is in Italian and includes the following six sections.
1) WOMEN IN SCIENCE. Between past and present
2) SCIENTISTS IN WAR. The Manhattan Project
3) NOBEL PRIZES TO WOMEN SCIENTISTS
4) DENIED NOBEL PRIZE
5) NUMBERS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
6) GENDER AND SCIENCE: A MATTER OF GENES?